In accordance with Ministry of Health and NHRA guidelines, we implement strict Covid-19 Protocols. The safety and well being of our clients as well as our team are always our main priority.
What we will do :
- We are always very strict and careful with our infection control procedures. This means that the dental environment is actually one of the most controlled and clean areas you can be in!
- All dental treatments will be booked in for a minimum session time of 1 hour. This will not only allow us to take our time with your treatment, but also to sterilize our clinic fully before the next patient.
- All our staff will have daily temperature and health checks. We assure you that none of us have recently travelled or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19.
- As always, our staff will be wearing full PPE including masks, visors and gloves.
What we ask of you :
- Our waiting area will not be in use for now. Please arrive just on time for your appointment so you can go directly into the clinic room. If you prefer, you may wait in the car and reception will call you as soon as the area is ready for you.
- When you attend, we will take your temperature, ask you a few questions about your health and recent travel. If there are any concerns or risk factors, we will kindly ask you to rebook for another time.
- If there are no issues on assessment – we will kindly ask you to sanitize your hands and to wear a mask and gloves.